Wednesday, November 20, 2013

33 Weeks Pregnant and I HEART DISNEYWORLD!!!

I know I just posted yesterday about being 32 weeks pregnant, but that was because I was a slacker last week.  I really did take my 32 weeks picture a week ago, so here is the new 33 weeks pic from today:

33 weeks!
And here's the 33 weeks pic from last time:

It's like looking in a mirror!  Oh wait........

I had another 4D ultrasound today, because my doctor and my ultrasound tech love me and I got lucky like that.  The baby was still turned into my pelvis with an arm up by its face, but he/she gave us a relatively decent profile:

Check out those chubby little cheeks!  And those lips!  That's part of an arm smooshed up against his/her chin and cheek.
Another pretty clear side shot.

I now start going to the doctor every two weeks!  The end is near!!

Out of curiosity, I measured my belly to see how big around I am.  I am currently 41" around, which is only TWO INCHES smaller than a friend who is currently 32 weeks pregnant with twins.  And I'm carrying approximately 3 pounds less baby!  That's crazy. 


Tomorrow night is our annual neighborhood dinner, AND I AM THE SINGING ENTERTAINMENT.  I've been asked to sing two songs, and I'm completely terrified that it's going to be a minor train wreck.  I've been practicing with the pianist once a week for the past month, but we're still a bit rocky.  I'm a decent singer and she's a great pianist, so we've been focusing on our groove.  The accompaniment for "Breath of Heaven" is different than what I'm used to, and this is her first-ever go at "All I Want For Christmas Is You".  Tomorrow morning is our final practice, so I'm REALLY hoping I feel good about the whole thing by the time I leave her house.  Otherwise, oh well!!!

Possibly.....

So let me just say that I love Disneyworld.  It's a happy place, and it does, indeed, make me very happy.  Especially at Christmas.

DISNEY!!!

My brothers and their wife/girlfriend are going to Disneyworld the week before Christmas.  Lucas and I (and Delano) were invited, but WE CAN'T GO!!!  Ahhhhhh!!!  I'm super bummed!!!  But since I'll be 37 weeks pregnant, it's absolutely out of the question.  Did I mention that I'm bummed???

Two years ago, I ran in the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon, which was loads of fun.  It was a night run that started at 10:00 pm, and it was during the Disney Food and Wine Festival, which was closed to the public after 10:00 but open to the runners and their guests that night until 3:00 am (4:00 am this year!).  Lucas really liked the Food and Wine Festival part of it and actually said that I should do that run again so that he'd have an excuse to go (even though he's mostly anti-Disney).  I didn't do it last year because I had just had a baby, and I didn't do it this year because of Baby #2.  But for 2014, it may be a trip to consider!  Our family has been talking about doing a Disney trip altogether for YEARS, but we have had yet to make it happen.  One day we will.  Just now it will be with kiddos in tow.  :)

SO FUN.

I mentioned in yesterday's post that Delano might have another tooth push through by today, and I was right!  Tooth #3 up top has broken through the skin.  So now we just wait for tooth #4, which shouldn't be too terribly far behind!

Grilled cheeses and PB&Js are a new big hit around here.  :)

1 comment:

  1. 33 Weeks:-) Addie was born at 33 week; 1 day…so that's always going to be a special number for me.

    ReplyDelete