Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Operation Lose The Baby Weight: Days 64 - 70 (Accountability Log)

I've stopped publishing these on Facebook because they really are incredibly boring, but I'm still posting them on my blog page for myself as well as anybody who might ACTUALLY want to read them!


Day 64 (Monday, March 23rd):

We're just going to deem this day as a LOSS.  I was on the road for work from 8:00am - 9:30pm, with no time to sit down and enjoy a single healthy or nutritious meal, so I ate a lot of crap on the go.


Day 65 (Tuesday, March 24th):

Total weight loss:  2.4 lbs (140.8)

Breakfast:  Scrambled eggs and turkey bacon
Snack:  None
Lunch: Chicken Club Salad with ranch dressing from Jason's Deli
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  None
Dinner:  Went to Ichiban (Lucas's choice before leaving town).  I had a spicy crawfish roll, a spicy tuna roll, and three pieces of nigiri.  
Beer/Wine:   Yes

Run:  No
Workout:   No


Day 66 (Wednesday, March 25th):

Total weight loss:  2.8 lbs (140.4)

Breakfast:  None (forgot to eat)
Snack:  None
Lunch:  Salad and 2 bowls of lemon chicken soup at Souper Salad (and a small cup of ice cream with caramel!)
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  None
Dinner:  Baked boneless pork chop, mashed potatoes and green beans
Beer/Wine:  Yes

Run:  No
Workout:   No


Day 67 (Thursday, March 26th):

Total weight loss: 3.6 lbs (139.6)

Breakfast:   None (was too busy to eat)
Snack:  A handful of strawberries
Lunch:   Scrambled eggs and turkey bacon (my breakfast for lunch!), slices of sharp cheddar cheese
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2: Mozzarella and jalapeno string cheese
Dinner:  Baked boneless pork chop, mashed potatoes and green beans
Beer/Wine:  Yes

Run: 1.5 mile treadmill run
Workout:   No


Day 68 (Friday, March 27th):

Total weight loss:  5.6 lbs (137.6 lbs)

Breakfast:  Scrambled eggs and turkey bacon
Snack:  None
Lunch:  The Green Apple Salad with a scoop of chicken salad and a bowl of stuffed bell pepper soup from The Green Apple (Stephanie's restaurant!)
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  1/2 a banana and oat muffin
Dinner:  Baked boneless pork chop and peas
Beer/Wine:  Yes

Run:  No
Workout:   No


Day 69 (Saturday, March 28th):

Total weight loss:  6.6 lbs (136.6)

I was super busy these last 3 days and didn't log my meals, which means I have now forgotten everything I ate!  I log my weight into an app in my phone for graph purposes, so at least I was able to put that in.  :)

Day 70 (Sunday, March 29th):

Total weight loss:  5.4 lbs (137.8)


Day 71 (Monday, March 30th):

Total weight loss:  5.2 lbs (138.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment