Monday, March 16, 2015

Operation Lose The Baby Weight: Days 50 - 56 (Accountability Log)

I did really well all week this week.....through Friday afternoon.  In fact, Friday morning was my best weigh-in yet!  Then on Friday at lunch, I was STARVING and chose the steak nachos at Taco Roc.  I didn't eat all of the chips on my plate, but I still had nachos.  And it all just continued to go downhill from there.  Toss in a 3-year-old's birthday party on Saturday (with pizza and cake after I hadn't eaten lunch yet) and several glasses of red wine over the weekend......and mimosas with Sunday brunch......and burgers and fries on Sunday evening.....and it was a bit of a carby weekend.

I'm not upset about the setback, though.  The in-laws were in town and we had a good time.  And I was fully prepared to get myself back on track this morning, which I did.  I even managed a short outdoor jog as my final run before resting before my half marathon this Saturday. 

Let's lose some weight this next week, people!  ;)

Day 50 (Monday, March 9th):

Total weight loss:  2.0 lbs

Breakfast:  Scrambled eggs, smoked ham
Snack:  None
Lunch:  Smoked ham
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  Low-fat cottage cheese and pineapple, jalapeno and mozzarella string cheese, 1/3 kielbasa sausage with a mozzarella and cheddar string cheese
Dinner:   Taco salad (minus the chips - so it was a power greens mix, ground beef, sour cream, salsa and tomato)
Beer/Wine:  Yes

Run:  2.5 mile treadmill run
Workout:   No


Day 51 (Tuesday, March 10th):


Total weight loss:  3.6 lbs

Breakfast:  2 scrambled eggs and bacon
Snack:  Mozzarella and cheddar string cheese
Lunch:  Progresso chicken and noodle soup, smoked ham, carrots with ranch
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  None
Dinner: "The Rembrandt" grilled chicken salad from Rembrandt's with Tarragon Vinaigrette
Beer/Wine:  No

Run:  No
Workout:  No


Day 52 (Wednesday, March 11th):

Total weight loss:  2 lbs

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and smoked ham
Snack: A small handful of cheese puffs
Lunch:  I don't remember!  I waited too long to log (but I know it was low carb)
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  A single serving of a dark chocolate bar with almonds and sea salt, and a navel orange
Dinner:   Taco salad (minus the chips - so it was a power greens mix, ground beef, sour cream, salsa and tomato)
Beer/Wine:  Yes, 1 Guinness (~125 calories and 10 carbs)

Run:  2.5 mile treadmill run
Workout:  No


Day 53 (Thursday, March 12th):

Total weight loss:  2.6 lbs

Breakfast:   Scrambled eggs (I burnt the bacon to go with it.....so sad)
Snack:   None
Lunch:   Tuna salad over power greens (spinach, swiss chard and kale) with tomatoes
Snack 1:   None
Snack 2:   Jalapeno and mozzarella string cheese
Dinner:  Small serving of homemade sausage and vegetable soup, and a slice of chocolate ribbon pie (book club night!)
Beer/Wine:  Yes

Run:   No
Workout:  No


Day 54 (Friday, March 13th):

Total weight loss:  5.8 lbs

Breakfast:  Slices of honey ham, a mozzarella and cheddar string cheese
Snack:  None
Lunch:   Steak nachos at Taco Roc
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  None
Dinner:  Grilled Bourbon BBQ Chicken Breast and Smoked Wings combo from Smokey Bones, with a side of fire-roasted corn and mashed potatoes with gravy
Beer/Wine:  Yes

Run:  No
Workout:  No


Day 55 (Saturday, March 14th):

I refuse to even talk about this day of diet debauchery.  I was like a rebel without a cause.  ;)


Day 56 (Sunday, March 15th):

Total weight loss:  Don't know - didn't weigh

Breakfast:  None - had brunch
Snack:  None
Lunch:   Philly cheesesteak omelet with a side of fruit
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:   2 pieces of string cheese and 1/2 a sugar cookie
Dinner:  Cheesburger and fries, with a pumpkin and white chocolate chip muffin for dessert (@ my parent's).
Beer/Wine:  Yes

Run:  No
Workout:  No


Day 57 (Monday, March 16th):

Total weight loss:  1.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment