Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The New Day 8

There are a handful of things I need to be doing right now.  This is not one of them.  But I still wanted to sit on the couch and watch a little trash TV before my son wakes up and screams "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  NOT THIS!!!!!" at the TV if anything other than HIS stuff is on.

Life is hard when you're two.



Anyways, today is the new Day 8.  And I haven't lost a pound.  Not a one.  I had decided last Wednesday that I was going to restart and up my game, and it definitely didn't happen.  At least not in the way that I wanted it to.  Boo.  Alright, Week 2, you really need to be better than the first!

Apparently.

On the positive side, I ran 5 miles straight on the treadmill this past Monday!  I wanted to be doing 6-mile stretches by Christmas, so I'm almost there!  I ran a super short run today (one mile), so just MAYBE I'll get those 6 miles in this Friday.

Well, that's it for now.  My show is almost over and so I guess I need to start doing one of those things I actually need to be doing. 

Onward to Week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment