Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Officially 11 Weeks!

Had my doctor appointment this afternoon (with an ultrasound), and got to see the little nugget kicking and punching around!  It looks like a baby in there!

There's Baby #2!  Lying on his/her side facing us.  Those two little "balls" on the top and bottom are hands.

As for how far along I am, I am still on track to be 11 weeks along today (due January 8, which is a Wednesday), which means I'll hit the 12 week mark next Wednesday (and not this past Monday).  So I'll just have to take another belly pic a week from today!
I don't plan on posting a belly pic every week like I did with Delano (though I'll still take them for myself), but I do plan on posting side-by-side pics each month to compare my belly size this time around with the last time around.  It will be interesting to see the differences!

Will I look like this at 39 weeks or EVEN BIGGER??

I don't have to have bloodwork this time around, since it hasn't been very long since I was pregnant last time (and since Lucas and I are monogamous and therefore don't need to retest for STDs).  That's good news, because I always get super queasy during bloodwork.  I'm not afraid of the needles or the blood or any of that, but since they pull like 6 vials of blood all at one time, I feel like a vampire is draining me dry!

Baby's crying....time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment