Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ugh.....Cupcakes.

I treated myself to a Gigi's cupcake this afternoon.

Gigi's Mojito cupcake.

I should have known better.  I've been burping that cupcake up for hours.  And I've even eaten something else to attempt to mask the taste of the cupcake, but the cupcake is still fighting through like a champ.  And it's probably not going to go away until I either A) throw it up, or B) wake up tomorrow.  And quite honestly, I think I'd rather throw up now than wait until tomorrow.

I have got to knock my crappy eating habits in the bud.  I mean, I get that I'm pregnant and that healthy certain things taste gross right now and that I'm craving every carb there is and that I totally have an excuse to EAT every carb there is, but I really have to stop eating quite THIS badly.  I'm also pretty sure that I said (and did) the same thing the first time I got pregnant.  And that by the time I hit my second trimester, I didn't want crap anymore.  I ate fresh fruit like crazy.  So maybe I've only got a few more weeks of this ridiculous carb craze!

Riiiiiiiight.

Ugh.  Cupcake burp.

So the only thing I can think of that I need (so far) to prepare for two babies is a double stroller.  So do I want/need a standard double stroller, a double jogger, or both?

A standard double stroller for a toddler plus a car seat.
Double jogger.  This one has two wheels in the front, but I've seen the single-wheel ones, too.
Photo 3 in this one cracks me up. YOU SIT DOWN ON THE BABY RIGHT NOW!!

I'm guessing that the standard double stroller is easier to maneuver indoors, since it's long instead of wide.  And I do realize that, in that case, I don't need a jogger unless I plan on actually getting outside and jogging with it.  In my mind, I absolutely do.  But I also had big plans on running several days a week with Delano in my current jogger.  I HAVE taken him out in it several times, but not NEARLY as much as I thought I would!

A thought to consider that might actually get me jogging with the double jogger - I won't be taking on any more environmental projects after Baby #2 gets here.  Since Delano has been here, I've been working as an independent contractor for extra money, working on projects when he's asleep.  I'm not saying that I'm going to have more free time with two babies (I'm not stupid), I'm just saying that I won't be trying to work on any projects during nap times.  So in theory, I could take the kids out for a jog during nap time instead.

This all works out like a boss in my head.  ;)

I already have a second car seat, and by the time the new baby is ready for the crib, Delano will be ready to move into a "big boy bed" with a side railing (we have bunk beds currently being stored up in our attic).  If I need anything else major, I haven' figured it out yet!

Time for some TV and then bed.  I am POOPED.

Uh. Dorbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment