Monday, April 13, 2015

Operation Lose The Baby Weight: Days 78 - 84 (Accountability Log)

Well......I only logged the first three days of this past week!  I forgot to log on Thursday, and then on Friday I was busy all day and never had the chance to sit down in front of my laptop.  The trend just continued through the rest of the weekend.  I went through this morning and filled in some of the spots for Thursday through Sunday - the spots I remembered immediately and didn't have to think about.  I'll try to do better this next week at keeping up with my log.  I'm not nearly as busy this next week so it shouldn't be hard!


Day 78 (Monday, April 6th):

Total weight loss:  1.0 lb (totally not representative of my true weight loss)

Breakfast:   Scrambled eggs and an avocado
Snack:  None
Lunch:  Steamed broccoli, buttered corn, green beans and a side salad with blue cheese dressing from Cheddar's

Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  None
Dinner:  Baked pork roast, roasted sweet potatoes, side salad with blue cheese dressing
After-dinner snack:  1 Reese's Egg and 1 serving (10 pieces) of Easter Sweetarts 
Beer/Wine:  No

Run:  4 mile treadmill run
Workout:  No


Day 79 (Tuesday, April 7th):

Total weight loss:  5.0 lbs (that's more like it)

Breakfast:  Deli meat turkey and cheese slices
Snack:  None
Lunch:  Blackened whitefish on top of a large tossed salad at Beef O' Brady's (the "Big Catch Salad")
Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  A serving of salted caramel peanuts and a few slices of cheese
Dinner:  Baked pork roast, sauteed greens and coleslaw
After-dinner snack:  None!  I totally forgot about my Easter candy!
Beer/Wine:  Yes, though not beer or wine.  I poured flavored vodka into my glass of water.  69 calories, zero everything else.  I think I've discovered my loophole.  Though that was the last of my flavored vodka.

Run:  No (no running until Saturday!)
Workout:  No


Day 80 (Wednesday, April 8th):

Total weight loss:  5.4 lbs

Breakfast:  Scrambled eggs and turkey bacon
Snack:  None
Lunch:  Arugula, roasted tomato and goat cheese stuffed chicken roller from Earth Fare

Snack 1:  None
Snack 2:  Carrots and hummus
Dinner:  Baked pork roast and coleslaw
After-dinner snack:  1 Reese's Egg and 1/2 serving (2) of Peeps bunnies
Beer/Wine:  No

Run:  No (no running until Saturday!)
Workout:  No


Day 81 (Thursday, April 9th):

Total weight loss:  5.2 lbs

Breakfast:
Snack: 
Lunch: 

Snack 1: 
Snack 2: 
Dinner:  
Beer/Wine:  

Run:  No
Workout:  No


Day 82 (Friday, April 10th):

Total weight loss: 

Breakfast:  String cheese and some strawberries
Snack: 
Lunch:  Quinoa and shrimp salad at Jason's Deli (super low calorie, but maybe not super low carb)

Snack 1: 
Snack 2: 
Dinner:  Box of Annie's Organic mac & cheese (pre-race carb-load meal, eaten at work)
Beer/Wine:  

Run:  No
Workout:  No


Day 83 (Saturday, April 11th):

Total weight loss: 

Breakfast:  Toast with cream cheese (pre-race meal)
Snack:   Several oranges, a bag of trail mix and a granola bar (post-race food)
Lunch:  Chicken Cobb Salad at Jason's Deli

Snack 1: 
Snack 2: 
Dinner:  Cheeseburger, Doritos and pasta salad at Emmalyn's birthday cookout
Beer/Wine:  

Run:  13.1 miles (Run at the Mill)
Workout:


Day 84 (Sunday, April 12th):

Total weight loss: 

Breakfast:  Egg white omelet with fresh fruit at Blue Plate
Snack: 
Lunch:   Leftover Drip Beef
Snack 1: 
Snack 2:  Easter candy
Dinner:  Shrimp Po Boy burrito with chips and salsa from Mojo Burrito
Beer/Wine:  

Run:  No
Workout:  No


Day 85 (Monday, April 13th):

Total weight loss:  2.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment