Saturday, August 17, 2013

I Have A One Year Old!!

My little punkin' is ONE!!!  So crazy that a year ago yesterday (7:56pm last night, actually), I was staring at this little face:

Who are you and where the heck am I??  WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??!!

And that today I'm staring at THIS face:

I like to have him photographed with kitchen knives within reach.  They make good entry photos for those "Mom of the Year" awards.
 
We're in Nashville today for Delano's Simington family birthday party, and back in Chattanooga tomorrow for his Wallace family birthday party.  His Nashville party is themed Curious George, and his Chattanooga party is themed Sesame Street.  And instead of gifts, I requested that people bring either a savings bond or a donation for his savings account (great idea, Caitlin!).

Birthday pic photos to be posted after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment