Tuesday, March 5, 2013

O.M.G.

I just spent HOURS writing a blog entry.  As in I started it HOURS ago when the sun was up.  It talked about so many things that I marked off my "blog list" as I wrote, plus some extras.  It was HOURS worth of material.  Not hours of reading....hours of material.  I even hit "save" several times throughout.

But did it save?  NOPE.  Do I want to write about all that shit again?  NOPE.  So here's a summary.

My period came back and it SUCKS.
My boobs are uneven and beyond the realm of "sexy".
I heart nursing bras.
I heart nursing covers.
I heart my Boppy pillow.

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY ENTIRE BLOG ENTRY WAS DELETED.  LITERALLY HOURS WORTH OF DEEP THOUGHT, TYPING AND AWESOME PICTURES JUST GONE IN A SECOND.

Must cool down.  Must remind myself that it's not actually important.  It's a mundane blog.  Nobody cares.

OMG there was SO MUCH information!!!!.......

Must cool down......not the first time I've ever deleted anything "important".......

SUCKS.

So......instead of giving you all this info about my life.......tell me (if you wanna comment) when something like this happened to you.  Lost a term paper?  Deleted a file?  Computer died?  Power went out?  Sent an email to the wrong person?

I'm so mad right now........because my blog was so informative.......and awesome........ :)

2 comments:

  1. Try copying your blog post in html format into Notepad and save it into a txt file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo been there. Same thing with Blogger, actually. It popped up some random message about temporarily unable to to save update. What the message really said to me was - shut the computer down before you get mad...do this another day!

    ReplyDelete